Drinking water stored in copper vessel is considered very beneficial for the body. Copper is known to be far more poisonous to bacteria than glass, plastic, stainless steel and aluminum utensils. Research studiesshow that drinking water stored in copper pots kill contaminating bacteria.
Below are few benefits of drinking water stored in copper vessel.
- Water stored in copper vessel Kills harmful bacteria in water
- Drinking a glass of room temperature copper water in the morning flushes the kidneys and washes the gastrointestinal tract.
- Copper water helps in maintaining digestive health and relieves excessive obesity by scraping off the excess fat.
- Helps in weight loss
- Copper is a good tonic for the liver, spleen, and lymphatic system.
- Slows down ageing
- Stimulates your brain
- Relieves aches and pains caused due to swollen joints.
- Helps regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland
- Helps in absorption of iron in the body
- Produces melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies
- Heal wounds faster